We all know what BLAH SKIN looks and feels like. The commentary and scenarios are fantastic!
You keep having people coming up to you seeing if you are feeling all right, because you look so tired!
Children innocently ask why your eyes are so dark, and if you do that on purpose?
Or my favorite, "I had no idea you were so pale until now!"
It's not like we load on bronzer THAT much in previous seasons! It's simply that time of year.
The shift in the fall/winter season, when we don't get as much light. Skin becomes drier, we drink more coffee to stay warm, and dehydrate as we drink!
Well, I am happy to be your fairy godmother of skin emergency fixes to brighten, tone and hydrate that face to make the commentary stop faster then a kid finding candy at a parade.
Your arsenal starts here:
- Omorovicza Glam Glow. Glam glow is the only self tanner worth purchasing EVER. It smells heavenly (as does all of their products), and gives the most believable buildable tan ever, and is super easy to maintain (1-2x week max on clean dry skin).
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist. This immediatley, plumps, firms, hydrates and detoxes skin thanks to those curative Hungarian thermal waters. Use before moisturizer, after, or even on top of makeup to set.
- Omorovicza Reviving Eye Cream. It truly says and does all. Cucumber extract, Arnica and vitamin K to depuff like crazy; and smoothes texture and fine lines with hazelnut peptides.
- Me and The Girls Lip Revive Lip Balm will keep those lips kissably soft and supple.
- Me and The Girls Bar Beleza multi tasking makeup remover/moisturizer/illuminator/primer will allow skin to retain moisture up to 400% more, thanks to Capuacu Seed Oil.
- African Botanics Neroli Infused Marula Face Oil that does oh, so much! Giving skin a sensual glow without clogging pores is a must. This multi tasker can be a lightweight moisturizer, serum, or patted over makeup for a finishing touch of hydration and glow. Neroli's regenerates skin cells, combats acne, environmental stressers and more. Marula, rich in vitamins C, and E; as well as Omega 6, and 9 will wipe out inflammation.
- African Botanics Marula Firming Body Oil is a must! The dry heat and cold air can really be hard on the body. Rich in plant collagen, it also stimulates collagen production, as well as firm, and repair photo damage to the body. Apply right after a shower while skin is still damp. You will see instant results as well as accumulative results.
- Lily Lolo In The Pink Blush. A God send to give life to our face! Paired with Intense Crush Lipstick for added brightness, which will suprise you how creamy and vibrant your complexion becomes:)
Now go and rock that healthy complexion! Purchase items on the Lorde Beauty Site, or in The Lorde Spa Room Boutique now!